Last weekend Indy and I packed our bags and headed down to Dorset for some clean country livin. This gave Indy a chance to run free with the wind in her fur and hang out with her BFF Bella. We also met the world's coolest pub dog and lost some spondoolies at the Point To Point horse racing.
Wednesday, 5 March 2014
Phew Where did February go? Not sure if you've noticed but here at Pup Tart we can't get enough of Instagram. Oh you haven't! Well lucky for you we've decided to start a monthly roundup of our favourite Instagram snaps. Which mostly feature Indy sleeping, sitting, running and sticking her tongue out (classic Indy). Here's what we got up too:
1. Arrived back from holiday to the most amazing Found My Animal delivery, check it out here.
2. Indy returned home from holiday rejuvenated.
3. We had a lovely Coffee with Barkarama at super new dog cafe Scooby's in Muswell Hill.
4. Off the lead training on the railway track.
5. Monday mornings can be ruff.
6. Indy edited her Found My Animal blog post.
7. We got to work sampling fabrics for our exciting new Spring/Summer 14 accessories.
8. Indy + Ally Pally = happy.
9. New Year, new lead. Get yours here.
10. Testing out one of our new SS14 travel quilts ain't easy.
11. Wahoo sunshine.
12. We can't stop watching True Detective. Indy found this suspicious looking stick formation up on Hampstead Heath, here she is doing her best Matthew McConaughey impression.
If you need to see more Pup Tart adventures then follow us on Instagram and twitter @puptartlondon.
Until next time. x x x