|Indy in her witches hat|
Indy was distraught when I broke the news, but soon came round to the idea of treats from her snaffles party mix.
|Snaffles delicious handmade treats £4.50 - £5.50|
There is still time left to order one of our Spookey Boo Ties , just select standard shipping before 4pm today and we will try our best to get it to you by tomorrow.
|Indy in her Spooky Boo Tie, next to a pumpkin.|
|Spooky Boo Ties £8.00|
This will be our first Halloween with Indy and although we are excited about the idea of all dressing up together and having fun there are a few things to remember:
- Some dogs love dressing up and enjoy the extra attention, some might not be so sure (Indy is not a fan). Don't push the issue if they're not comfortable, get them a Boo Tie instead.
- Don't limit your dogs ability to eat, bark and drink water.
- Make sure the costume is not too tight or restricting.
- Don't leave your dog unattended in full costume and watch out for choking hazards.
- Have Fun! Halloween comes but once a year and Bonfire night is definitely not dog friendly.
If you are in need of some inspiration, look no further than Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade in New York. We love Barksy and pumpkin spiced latte.
Last but not least, here are a few Halloween trick or treats we enjoyed this week:
|Brain cupcake and scary biscuits from Gails bakery. The Brain has a secret raspberry surprise and those fingers, eeeek!|